Banana & mango fool
- 1 tub (500ml) plain organic Alpro Yofu (soya yoghurt)
- 2 large (or 4 small) ripe bananas
- 1 large (or 2 small) ripe mangoes
- 2 heaped tbsp raisins (optional)
- 2 heaped tbsp sunflower seeds
- Peel and chop mango and banana into small pieces. Purée in a
liquidiser. If too dry/stiff to liquidise, add a little soya milk.
Put the Yofu in a large bowl and add the fruit purée. Stir in raisins
and sunflower seeds.
- Divide between 4 bowls or glasses and hey presto! A healthy
easy pud or for a special treat, serve with Swedish Glace soya
- If you can’t get a decent mango, try grapes, kiwis, or summer fruits
such as strawberries and/or raspberries instead. Banana is a crucial
part of this recipe as it adds bulk, texture and, of course, taste.
Send this page to a friend