- 2 packets firm, plain tofu (I use Sainsbury's) cut into cubes
- 2 wine glasses of dryish sherry
- half a wine glass of soya sauce
- half a glass of sunflower oil
- 2-3 crushed garlic cloves
- half teaspoon flaked chilli
- one inch or so of fresh ginger - grated or finely chopped. (ginger keeps very well in the freezer and you can just chop off what you need)
- Mix all the ingredients and add tofu stirring carefully.
- Allow to stand for at least an hour - the longer the better, stirring occasionally.
- Place the tofu and the marinade into the bottom of the grill pan.
- Cook under the grill for about half an hour, turning occasionally.
Send this page to a friend