- onions, chopped
- celery, chopped
- sunflower oil
- red pepper, chopped
- ½ tin pineapple pieces in their own natural juice
- 1 tin of sweetcorn
- 2 cups of frozen peas
- 6 tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 packet Cauldron smoked tofu, cut into small/tiny cubes
- 2 cups wholegrain rice
- 2 vegetable stock cubes (e.g. Knorr)
- 3 cups water
- Wash the rice and cook in the water with the vegetable stock cubes. Bring to the boil, stir to disperse the stock cubes. Add tight fitted lid and lower heat to very slow simmer and cook for 40 mins.
- Meanwhile saute the chopped onions and celery in the sunflower oil using a large saucepan. When cooked add the red pepper, pineapple pieces, sweetcorn, peas, tomatoes and smoked tofu. Add cooked rice to the vegetables and tofu. Mix well and serve.
Send this page to a friend