Key reports and briefings
Animal Aid has produced revealing and thoroughly researched reports and briefings on a wide range of animal research related topics.
They include genetically modified mice, charity-funded animal experiments and the unethical practices of drug companies.
- The Scientific Case Against the Use of Animals in Biomedical Research This briefing makes the scientific case against the use of animals in biomedical research. It was written for members of the Association of Medical Research Charities (AMRC). A4, 16pp, 2015
- The Use of Animals in Warfare Experiments This concise briefing gives an overview of why warfare experiments are both cruel and unreliable. A4, 2pp, 2019
- Science Corrupted. Revealed: the nightmare world of GM Mice This report exposes the appalling animal suffering and immense squandering of scientific resources in the GM (genetically modified) mouse revolution. A4, 44pp, 2013
- Victims of Charity This report investigates the animal research funded by Cancer Research UK, British Heart Foundation, Alzheimer’s Society and Parkinson’s UK; finding not only appalling suffering, but also a lack of significant health benefits to people. A4, 46pp, 2011
- Making a Killing Report on how the greed of drug companies is harming people and animals A4, 54pp, 2008