How Can I Help?
Thank you so much for your interest in supporting our work. Here are 10 things you can do to support our campaigns to end animal cruelty.
- Head over to our Take Action page. Here, you’ll find details of quick actions you can take online, to help us win our current campaigns.
- Join our email list. This is a great way to stay in touch with our news and find out what you can do to help.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. As well as staying updated on the latest developments, you can share these with your friends and followers.
- Become a school speaker. Find out about our vital work to create a cruelty-free future, and how you can be a part of this.
- Get active locally. Contact our friendly Campaigns Team (email firstname.lastname@example.org) for details of your nearest local group. While Animal Aid only has one central office, we are in touch with local animal rights groups across the country. We can provide you with details of how to get involved with them.
- Order our FREE Action Packs. Learn about our key campaigns and what you can do to help.
- Order resources to distribute. We can provide free resources for handing out, holding information stalls and creating displays.
- Develop your campaign skills. In April 2018, we ran our first ever Activists’ Workshop, helping dedicated people to learn more about campaigning for animals. Please email email@example.com if you would like to register your interest in next year’s workshops.
- Volunteer in our office. Are you local to Tonbridge, Kent? We often need help with admin and research, and we love to meet our local supporters! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply (we will ask for a reference).
- Help to fund our work. We receive no state funding, so it is only our incredible supporters who make our work possible. Why not join Animal Aid and check out our amazing Cruelty-Free Shop?