Stop the badger cull
Badgers need your help
- Join the Wounded Badger Patrol in Gloucestershire: http://www.glosagainstbadgershooting.org/
- Order as many campaign postcards as you can get signed and sent, from email@example.com.
- Tweet: Badgers have friends… and those friends have votes to @Number10gov.
- Email the councils in the cull zones and tell them why you oppose the cull:firstname.lastname@example.org and Generalenquiries@somerset.gov.uk.
- Boycott dairy products. The badger cull is being driven by dairy farmers who are blaming badgers for the appalling welfare conditions of the cows. Order your free guide to going dairy-free.
- Download the Badger Factsheet for more information.
- Write a letter to your local newspaper. See sample letters. If you don’t know its address, contact Animal Aid.
Stop the Roll-out
Petitions are springing up all over the country, to oppose the roll-out of the badger cull. You can find the list of all the current petitions on the Operation Badger website. (There is a drop-down list on the top right hand corner of the website.) Please sign and share with friends and family (you must live, work or study in the area where you sign). If you would like to set up your own petition, contact B-R-A-V-E.