Animal Aid Complaints Procedure
Animal Aid relies upon and is very grateful to all of its supporters. We aim to give you the best possible service. If we do not do this, we would like to hear about it, so that we can deal with the situation as quickly as possible and put measures in place to stop it happening again.
If you wish to make a complaint on paper or by email, please provide your contact details and explain your concerns as clearly and fully as possible. Alternatively, you might wish to contact us by phone. Our contact details are shown below.
Upon receipt of a complaint, our aims will be to:
- make sure that the complaint is investigated fairly and and promptly, by the relevant head of department or other senior member of staff
- make sure that the complaint is, if possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- learn how to improve our procedures, so that this situation does not does not happen in the future
We will acknowledge your complaint within two working days. Wherever possible, we will provide a full resolution to your complaint at the same time. If that is not possible, we will contact you again within seven working days, again with a full resolution if possible. We will tell you who is managing your complaint so that you have a point of contact should you need to get in touch with us. We recognise that resolving a problem may involve repeated contact with you, which could extend the time needed for a resolution.
If you are unsatisfied about how a member of staff has handled a complaint, please let us know, and we will ask that person’s line manager to look into it. If you are unsatisfied about how the line manager has handled the complaint, please let us know. The complaint will then be passed to the Director, and, then, if necessary, to the Chair of the Council of Management.
Please note that any complaint information will be handled sensitively and confidentially, in line with relevant data protection requirements. For further assistance with any complaint about data protection, you can call the Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113.
You can make a complaint to Animal Aid by:
- writing to Animal Aid, The Old Chapel, Bradford Street, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1AW
- emailing email@example.com
- calling 01732 364546 ext 232