Click on the links below to view PDFs of the leaflets.
To order any of these resources, simply email us. Please be sure to include your postal address.
Please ensure that all resources are distributed responsibly and are not used to litter an area or deface property.
- Animal experiments
- Veganism and animal farming
- Horse racing
- Leaflets suitable for young people
- Other topics
- Don’t leave a legacy of suffering
Don’t leave money in your will to a charity that funds animal experiments
- Animal Experiments: Cruel and Unreliable
The case against vivisection
- The Nightmare World of GM Mice
- Is your money paying for animal experiments
Research charities and vivisection
Veganism and Animal Farming
- Friend or Food?
Why love one animal…but eat another?
- It’s Time To Go Vegan
Why you should go vegan
- You can help stop the suffering
What our undercover filming has exposed about animal farming
- Killed in Cold Blood
About fish, fishing and fish farming
- This Little Calf…
The truth about the dairy industry
- This Little Chick…
The truth about the egg industry
- Go Vegan Protect the Planet
The impact of animal farming on the environment
- No Safe Limit
The link between processed red meat and bowel cancer
- Don’t support animal gift schemes
The argument against providing farmed animals to people in less developed countries
- Happy Christmas?
Describes the conditions inside turkey farms and suggests meat-free alternatives for Christmas dinner
- If you could save a life – would you?
Slaughter of animals for food
- Slaughterhouse Suffering
The myth of humane slaughter
- Cruelty. You Can Bet on it!
- The Grand National. You Bet. They Die.
- Sanctuary not Cruelty
- Cheltenham Festival leaflet
- The Game Bird Industry: It’s not a game, it’s a disgrace
- End the sale of gun magazines to children
- End ‘Game Bird’ Cage Cruelty“>End ‘Game Bird’ Cage Cruelty
Campaign leaflet calling for an end to the use of battery cages for breeding pheasants and partridges
- Wildlife in Danger
Animals and birds are routinely killed simply because their lives bring them into contact with people.
- Badger cull
This leaflet points out the futility of the badger cull policy and the link between the badger cull and the dairy industry
- Animals in War: Victims not Heroes
Commemorating the animal victims of war
Our leaflet about the pet trade
- Do You Want to Help Animals?
Describes the work of Animal Aid and asks for support
- Free School Talks
Promotes Animal Aid’s school speaker service to teachers
- School Speakers
Encourages people to become a school speaker for Animal Aid
- Compassionate Christmas
Ten easy steps to a compassionate Christmas including animal friendly fashion, food and fun.
- Unhappy Christmas for reindeer…
Describes the problems with using live reindeer at Christmas events