Apple and Blueberry Porridge (for one person)
– 90g/1 cup rolled oats
– 475ml/2 cups soya milk or plant-milk of your choice
– 1 tbsp chia seeds
– 1 medium-sized apple, grated
– 50g blueberries
– 1 tbsp sugar
1) In a small pan, put the apple and sugar on a medium heat with a small amount of water.
2) Cook and stir until the apple has started to caramelise and then remove from the heat.
3) In a separate pan, combine the oats, plant-milk, chia seeds and caramelised apple.
4) Bring to a simmer and stir in the blueberries.
5) Continue to simmer until the mixture has thickened slightly.
1)Topped with maple syrup.
2) Topped with maple syrup and chopped nuts.
3) Topped with blueberries and other mixed berries.