Ginger & Cinnamon Cookies with Chocolate Chips Recipe
- 200g plain flour
- 170g dark brown soft sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp plant milk
- 1 tsp each cinnamon & ginger
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of pink/sea salt
- 80g chopped dark chocolate
- 100g vegan butter
1) Pre-heat your oven to 180oC. Pour the sugar in a large bowl and add the butter. Using a large spoon cream the butter and sugar to form a paste. Add the vanilla and milk and mix in.
2) Sift in the flour, salt and baking powder. Give it a good mix then use your hands to bring everything together. Add the chocolate and press into the dough.
3) Roll equal amounts into a ball with your hands and lay out on a baking tray and press down a little to flatten.
4) Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Leave to cool for at least ten minutes to cool.