Vegan Pancakes (makes 6 – 8 pancakes)
– 340g flour of choice
– 275ml soya milk
– 1 tsp baking powder
– Oil to fry.
1) Whisk the flour, soya milk and baking powder in a mixing bowl until a smooth batter is formed.
2) Put a small amount of oil into a frying pan, on a high heat, and then pour a ladle full of batter into the centre of the pan.
3) Cook for approximately 2 minutes and then flip the pancake over, and cook the other side for 2 minutes.
4) Repeat until the batter is used.
1) Top with maple syrup and chopped pecan nuts.
2) Top with fruit compote and fresh berries.
3) Top with vegan bacon and maple syrup for American style ‘bacon pancakes’.