- 250ml soya milk
- 225g plain dairy-free cream cheese
- 150g of vegan dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp dairy-free margarine
- 8 to 10 vegan digestive biscuits – crushed
- Melt the margarine in the bottom of a saucepan. Remove from the heat and add the crushed biscuits. Spread over the base of a cake tin (6-8 inch diameter) and place in the fridge to chill.
- Next, melt the chocolate over a pan of hot water, or in the microwave, until it is smooth. Remove from heat. Empty the cream cheese into another bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until smooth, add the oya milk and melted chocolate and mix together well.
- Try a little of the mixture as sometimes it can be a little bitter, depending on the chocolate used. If necessary, add a teaspoon of golden or maple syrup and mix in thoroughly.
- Place the mixture on top of the biscuit base and return to fridge. Leave for a couple of hours or preferably overnight.