Maple and Rosemary Glazed Parsnips Recipe
- 4 large parsnips – peeled and cut in half.
- Vegetable oil
- Pinch of pink/sea salt
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
1) Preheat oven to 200oC.
2) Peel the parsnips and cut off the ends. Slice in half and boil with a pinch of salt for 2 minutes.
3) While the parsnips boil pour vegetable oil into a roasting tin (just enough to coat the base of the tin) and add the syrup and rosemary. Stir so all the ingredients are combined.
4) Drain the parsnips and place them in the tin with the oil. Make sure each parsnip is coated in the glaze.
5) Roast for 40 minutes (until golden brown) turning halfway through.