- 450g frozen soya mince (available from most supermarkets)
- 2 onions – peeled and diced
- 2 fresh garlic cloves – peeled and crushed
- 3 sticks celery – sliced
- 3 carrots – peeled and diced
- 1 x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 2 heaped tsps tomato puree
- 1 vegetable stock cube (I use Knorr)
- 3 – 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- dash of soy sauce
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Gently fry all the vegetables with the garlic for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add the tin of tomatoes, stock cube, soy sauce and soya mince and cook slowly for around 30 minutes, stirring frequently and adding more water if the sauce becomes dry.
- Serve with cooked spaghettis and grated dairy-free cheese (e.g. Violife Prosociano) if desired.