Garlic Mushrooms with Butter Beans
- 1 small onion – peeled and finely chopped
- 5 garlic cloves – peeled and crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 450g button mushrooms – sliced
- 1tsp ground coriander
- 200g tin butter beans
- 2 tbsp water
- fresh parsley
- black pepper
- Sauté the onion and garlic in 1 tbsp of the olive oil.
- Add the button mushrooms and cook until softened.
- Add 2 more tbsp olive oil, ground coriander, freshly ground black pepper, butter beans (drained) and water.
- Cook on a very low heat for around 20 minutes, stirring often and adding more water if necessary.
- Best served chilled, lavishly garnished with sprigs of parsley.