Harissa chickpea wraps (makes four – six wraps)
– 1 can of chickpeas
– 2 tbsp harissa paste
– 2 spring onions
– Small bunch of chopped fresh coriander (optional)
– Wholewheat tortilla wraps (you can use gluten-free wraps if you would prefer)
– ½ can of sweetcorn
– Romaine lettuce (chopped)
1) Drain and rinse the chickpeas, and heat them up in the microwave if you prefer them to be warm.
2)Chop up the spring onions.
3)In a bowl, combine the chickpeas, harissa paste, spring onions and coriander (if using).
4) Assemble the wraps: Spoon a layer of hummus onto a tortilla wrap, top with the chickpeas, then add the lettuce and sweetcorn.
5) Wrap them up and serve!
1) Serve with a side salad.
2) Serve with chips
3) Add hot sauce to give the wraps a kick.