- 1 pizza base (most are vegan, but check packaging, or alternatively use large pitta breads)
- half a packet of smoked tofu – thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp tomato puree – mixed with 1 tbsp of water
- About 6 mushrooms – thinly sliced
- 1 small onion – thinly sliced
- 1 tomato – thickly sliced
- a few olives
- small tin of pineapple chunks
- chilli flakes, pumpkin and/or sunflower seeds
- 100g dairy-free cheese (e.g. Violife for Pizza) – grated
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6.
- Place pizza base on a flat baking sheet.
- Spread tomato puree on top of the pizza base.
- Add a layer of thinly sliced onions, a layer of thinly sliced mushroom and a layer of thinly sliced smoked tofu.
- Top this with olives, pineapple pieces, tomato slices and cheese, finishing with chilli flakes, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.
- Drizzle over the 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil as evenly as possible.
- Cook for about 30 minutes or until done to your taste.