- 2x 400g cans of chopped tomatoes
- 250ml of vegan stock
- 1 garlic clove – peeled and diced
- 1 small onion – peeled and diced
- 1 tsp dried oregano/basil
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper to season
- 1 tbsp soya cream
- n a medium-sized pan, fry the onion and garlic in olive oil until soft.
- Add the tomatoes and the rest of the ingredients, then stir and bring to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for at least 20 minutes or until you are ready to eat.
- Blend the soup in a food processor or mash with a potato masher.
- Serve hot with crusty bread.