Aubergine and courgette pasta bake (serves two)
– 350g dried pasta
– 1 aubergine (diced)
– 1 courgette (diced)
– 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
– 1 jar of tomato pasta sauce (500g)
– 1 tsp rosemary
– Salt & pepper
– Grated vegan cheese
3) In a large pan on a low heat pour in the pasta sauce, herbs, salt & pepper. By heating the sauce it reduces the cooking time in the oven.
4) Drain the pasta and add to the pasta sauce. Turn up the heat and stir until covered in the sauce.
5) Pour into an oven proof dish and top with grated vegan cheese and a good sprinkle or vegan parmesan or nutritional yeast (gives it a slight crisp).
6) Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is golden and slightly browned.