Vegan Cajun Cauliflower ‘Wings’
Ingredients: Cauliflower Wings
Ingredients: Creamy Avocado Dip
– Season with salt and pepper
Method: Cauliflower Wings
2) In a large bowl mix together the flour, garlic powder, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper.
3) Pour in the milk and whisk until you have a thick batter. Throw in the florets and using a spoon or your hands coat eat floret in the batter.
5) Bake in the centre of the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
Method: Avocado dip
1) Add all the ingredients to a bowl or blender and blend briefly (or it will be too runny) until all ingredients are combined.