Chocolate chip & sultana cookies
– 400g wholemeal flour (or a flour of your choice) – 1.5 cups of coconut sugar (or sugar of your choice)
– 1 tsp pink/sea salt 2 tsp vanilla extract
– 50g oats
– 100g sultanas
– 100g chocolate chips
– 1 cup coconut oil (melted)
– 1 tsp baking soda
1) To a large bowl, add the flour, salt, sugar and baking soda. Mix together with a hand whisk then add the melted coconut oil, milk and vanilla.
2) Mix with a wooden spoon until you get a thick cookie dough. Separate the dough 50/50.
3) Add the chocolate chips to one half and the sultanas to the other. Using your hands mix the added ingredients into the dough.
4) Pop into the fridge for 20 minutes to firm.
5) Using an ice cream scoop or large spoon scoop 6 large equal balls (6 chocolate & 6 sultana) of dough and spread on a lined baking tin. Leave a 2″ gap between the balls of dough.
6) Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.
7) Place the tins on a wire rack and allow to cool for 20-30 minutes to set before removing them. Enjoy!