Banana and Mango Fool
- 500ml plain soya yoghurt
- 3-medium-sized ripe bananas – peeled and chopped
- 1 large (or 2 small) ripe mangoes – peeled, stoned and chopped
- 2 heaped tbsp raisins (optional)
- 2 heaped tbsp sunflower seeds
- Purée the mango and banana in a liquidiser. If too dry/stiff to liquidise, add a little soya milk.
- Put the soya yoghurt in a large bowl and add the fruit purée. Stir in the raisins and sunflower seeds.
- Divide between four bowls or glasses and serve with dairy-free ice cream.
If you can’t get a decent mango, try grapes, kiwis, or summer fruits such as strawberries and/or raspberries instead. Banana is a crucial part of this recipe as it adds bulk, texture and, of course, taste.