Scrambled Tofu (for one person)
– 150g firm tofu (drained)
– ½ a small onion (chopped)
– 1 garlic clove (Minced)
– ½ tsp turmeric
– ¼ tsp black salt (kala namak) TIP: Use sea/pink salt if you don’t have black.
– 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
– Black pepper (to season).
– ½ red/green pepper (chopped)
– 60ml Soya/oat cream
– 1 tbsp olive oil
2) Using your hands crumble the tofu into the pan and add the turmeric, salt, pepper and nutritional yeast. Stir thoroughly coating the tofu until golden.
3) Pour in the cream and continue to heat and stir for another 2-3 minutes.
This can be eaten in the same way as scrambled egg; there are a few ways you can serve tofu scramble.
1) On toast, on its own.
2) On toast, topped with avocado.
3) Topped with ketchup, BBQ sauce, hot sauce, or your choice of condiment.